My Photo
Name:
Location: G-town, Na Hampsha, United States

I was born at a young age, soon I had grown into an older person, with more years under my belt than when I was born. At the age of five I had my fifth birthday. Seven years later I was twelve years older than the day I was born. A few years later I was older than that. Soon I was old enough to start a web log. A year after that I was mature enough to call it a blog. Shortly after that I typed this. Oh, how the years go by.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So this is how the world ends...

Hello world (insert sappy greeting here) I am proud to bring you my soon to be not so empty blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

Congradulations. Now get crack-a-lack-n, and get me some content on this here blog, you here?

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home