My Photo
Name:
Location: G-town, Na Hampsha, United States

I was born at a young age, soon I had grown into an older person, with more years under my belt than when I was born. At the age of five I had my fifth birthday. Seven years later I was twelve years older than the day I was born. A few years later I was older than that. Soon I was old enough to start a web log. A year after that I was mature enough to call it a blog. Shortly after that I typed this. Oh, how the years go by.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

This is uplifting.

Today I spent many hours with my older brother and dad installing an automatic garage door opener. It was fun. First we got to cut notches in the support beams in the garage roof so the garage door opener rail would fit above the door. Next we went through the always entertaining "how are we supposed to hold this to the roof while simultaneously screwing it and the far end of the rail seven feet away" dance. We finally managed that through the use of a twenty foot 2x4 and my foot. So, after hours of struggles, let downs, and pain; oh the pain, we got it up! Now all we need to do is hook up the obstacle sensors, install the activation button, wire the whole thing together, and calibrate it........... Tomorrow, yeah, tomorrow sounds good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home