My Photo
Name:
Location: G-town, Na Hampsha, United States

I was born at a young age, soon I had grown into an older person, with more years under my belt than when I was born. At the age of five I had my fifth birthday. Seven years later I was twelve years older than the day I was born. A few years later I was older than that. Soon I was old enough to start a web log. A year after that I was mature enough to call it a blog. Shortly after that I typed this. Oh, how the years go by.

Monday, October 23, 2006

The Door pt. 3 Vengeance

Supplementary Log, Stardate 10232006.1621:
All attemps to bring the garage door opener to operational levels have been thwarted. The captain believes that First Officer Jesse has made a grievous error during the wire installation process. There is a good chance the motor is periminately damaged. It is unclear whether the automatic door opening system will be operational within the next week or not. We can only hope that the problem is not perminate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

Ouch. Though it has (perhaps) been at your expence, I've enjoyed your Door installing chronicles. Hopefully it won't end a tragedy.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home