My Photo
Name:
Location: G-town, Na Hampsha, United States

I was born at a young age, soon I had grown into an older person, with more years under my belt than when I was born. At the age of five I had my fifth birthday. Seven years later I was twelve years older than the day I was born. A few years later I was older than that. Soon I was old enough to start a web log. A year after that I was mature enough to call it a blog. Shortly after that I typed this. Oh, how the years go by.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

That's all she wrote.

Sooooo, today I had midterms. It was boring. But more importantly, It was the final class of my College Success Seminar! Oh the joy! The cursed 8 weeks of 1 credit slow death are finally over! (Cue the joyous " Hallelujah ! Hallelujah! Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Halle-lujah!")

1 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

All things must pass. w00t for this one.

So btw, I totally didn't know you were suddenly blogging so much till you told me. But in my defence, I checked the thing alot for days but you didn't update THEN, no...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you keep up the good content, I'll even link to you for 1 low monthly payment of $7.98 for as many years as I want.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home