My Photo
Name:
Location: G-town, Na Hampsha, United States

I was born at a young age, soon I had grown into an older person, with more years under my belt than when I was born. At the age of five I had my fifth birthday. Seven years later I was twelve years older than the day I was born. A few years later I was older than that. Soon I was old enough to start a web log. A year after that I was mature enough to call it a blog. Shortly after that I typed this. Oh, how the years go by.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Door pt. 4 Resolution

Hurray! the curse of the nonfunctional door has been lifted! With a little work, and a look at the instructions, we found the problem and fixed it! My brother didn't know that the assembly would require all the parts they gave us so he left some out. It was an honest mistake... really... Ok, fine, maybe it was lazyness but that doesn't matter anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home